Monday, October 1, 2012

VeganMoFo2012 Day 1: My Kitchen




Hey everyone! Happy first day of VeganMoFo for 2012! If you're not sure what VeganMoFo is, go and check out the official blog and you'll be able to see all the blogs that are participating.

VeganMoFo really snuck up on me this year, I haven't been food blogging as much and I think I've lost some of my enthusiasm for it so I see VeganMoFo as a chance to get back into it but I also find that after a month of posting for 30 days straight, I tend to stop blogging. This is my fifth year of participating and since I suffer from FOMO I couldn't pass up this year.

I won't have a theme this year instead I'll be catching you guys up on stuff I've been cooking over the past 8 months or so.

I took photos of my kitchen earlier this year, over a year after we moved in and I still haven't posted them so I figured it would be a good way to kick off VeganMoFo2012:



Things have changed a little since I took these photos, that bookshelf has gone and my cookbooks are now on a shelf in the lounge room 


The adorable artwork and calender is by MyZoetrope




That's another piece by Michelle at MyZoetrope, I bought it during VeganMoFo last year! There's a Herbivore sticker on the fridge as well as some magnets from Sick on Sin


And that's my kitchen when it's looking tidy! I hope everyone has a great first day of VeganMoFo, I'm looking forward to catching up with blogs I know as well as discovering some new blogs to follow :)


21 comments:

VeggieAmanda said...

I like your kitchen. The green makes it look so fresh! :-)

glutenfreehappytummy.com said...

oh my gosh i love your kitchen!!

Kittee Bee Berns said...

welcome back and happy mofoing!
xo
kittee

miscdebris said...

Super-neat kitchen and the green accents look great! Oh how I'd love an island bench like that.

Happy Vegan MoFo'ing - I'm having a go this year too :)

Joey said...

Yay! So glad you'll be back and posting for MoFo - really missed your blog over the last few months!

Richa said...

Happy Mofo! I love the kitchen!

Mel said...

Great to see you are back for another year of mofo! I love your kitchen, it looks so spacious and extremely tidy.

Erinwiko said...

Cute! I have the smaller version of that kitchen island (though there's no room for mine in my kitchen anymore- I need a spacious upgrade, like yours!).

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Your kitchen is so nice! I love that big kitchen island! Happy MoFo! :)

Erin said...

Happy MoFo! I love the pops of green in your kitchen, one of my favorite colors!

GiGi said...

The green accents are so cheerful and ecocentric, and Happy Mofoing.

Emmy said...

Happy Mofo!! You have a lovely kitchen! Looks like a great place to cook up a storm!

Michelle said...

Ahhhh, so fun to see my work hanging in your home! And your kitchen is amazing!

Amanda said...

I want to cook in your kitchen! And I spy a kitteh.

Dawn said...

Love Love Love your kitchen!! And I'm so glad you're participating this year. You make it so much fun for me.

Tea and Sympatico said...

Lovely kitchen, Glad to see you're doing Mofo.

adriennefriend said...

Happy MoFo! I LOVE when folks share pictures of their homes, pantries, fridges, etc. In fact, I've wanted to do that for a while at CrackthePlates! Thanks for a great post. Looking forward to following along.

adrienne at http://cracktheplates.com

Allysia said...

You have a super cute kitchen, I love your little table! I love the natural light and the island, my ideal kitchen will definitely have both of those! Good luck MoFoing!

eatingwiththerabbits said...

Happy MoFo Mandee! I love the kitchen photos - it's always fun to see where other bloggers are cooking. I like the green in your kitchen, and it looks so much tidier than mine! :)

vegan.in.brighton said...

What a cute kitchen, I have the My Zoetrope cinnamon bun & cupcake prints too!

Geanna M said...

Yay, we have matching pink Kitchenaid mixers!!!

VeganMoFo 2013

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

I attended

I attended
Vida Vegan Con 2013

About Me

My Photo
Mandee
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I went vegan in 2006 and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I love baking cupcakes and reading books and often wish I could combine both activities without disastrous results. If I’m not in the kitchen you’ll find me photographing food, cuddling my three kittehs or re-watching my favourite tv shows over and over again with my boyfriend. Due to food sensitivities I don't eat gluten or soy and yes, vegan, gluten free and soy free food is still delicious! Twitter: CupcakeKitteh
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

Bloglovin' followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Loading...

Tags

Blog Archive